LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pony Buys Of The Week

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pony Buys Of The Week  Empty Pony Buys Of The Week Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Have you treated yourself to a new pony this week?

We would love to see all your new ponies nothing beats pony post its the best Wink

Show off your new ponies here!

Love bee xx

2Pony Buys Of The Week  Empty Re: Pony Buys Of The Week Sun May 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

well i am trying to not buy ponies until the con - but i'm not known for my awesome willpower. I did buy g4 minty and g3 minty IV from ebay. also went to the anime expo in london this weekend and came home with 4 new g1 tshirts that are absolutely amazing and a pinkie pie bag. my friend also gave me my rather late christmas and birthday presents yesterday (i only see her usually once a year), and i got a g4 annual, pinkie and rainbow bags, some blind bags and a zecora

3Pony Buys Of The Week  Empty Re: Pony Buys Of The Week Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:40 am

BabiChuld

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum