LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan-Worlds Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fan-Worlds Story on Sun May 19, 2013 3:49 am

Honey-Bee

The Boss
The Boss
MY STORY:
In 1988 my younger sister sadly passed away she had a pony called North-Star I still have this pony till this day. I collect mlp's now and I really love doing it I don't care what anyone may think of me for it because I am a boy collecting little girls toys well its my way of remembering my sister Very Happy I've made this pony themed forum in memory of my sister Theresa Knowles who sadly passed away March 1988 RIP our beautiful angel love and miss you. Love your big brother brian. Xx

FAN-WORLD:
Ok now that you all know why I collect and so on maybe you or someone you know would like to join our forum if you love mlp as much as I do then you've came to the best place on the magical world of the internet to chat show off photos of your collections enter our Amazing Competitions and so much more. Thanks for taken the time out to read this bit of our forum.
Also a big massive thank you to the forum staff without you guys none this would of been possible Very Happy
Love ♥ Bee ;)xxx

Last edited by Honey-Bee on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Spelling xx)

View user profile

2 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Sun May 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Your story always brings me to tears Bee, because I have kids of a similar age to your little angel sister myself I cant even start to imagine what your family went through Sad

No such thing as boys or girls toys in my mind btw, mine play with whatever they like, and you seem to really enjoy collecting so all the more power to you <3 xx

View user profile

3 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 am

Honey-Bee

The Boss
The Boss
Thank you honey. That's not does not matter if its a boy or a girl who loves mlp if it makes them happy for I say;) xx

View user profile

4 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 am

I remember you saying about this before on the ponycon forum, it touched my heart then and it still touches my heart now. Much love and respect for you Bee.

View user profile

5 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

Honey-Bee

The Boss
The Boss
Thank you Ravengusty Wink

Lol I know I think I've posted my story everywhere you could think of lol Very Happy

I think its a great thing this and I feel in my heart that I was meant to do Fan-world if u get what I mean *hugs xxx

View user profile

6 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Bee you are such a sweetheart keeping memories alive with ponies is a great and wonderful pursuit, ty from all of us for being so wonderful and hosting all that you do!

View user profile

7 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 am

I agree there is no such thing as girls or boys toys. I have two brothers and we played with all of them together. A fav game was Transformers invade Pony Land lol
It's beautiful u have created this in your sisters memory. thank you for giving us somewhere to go to share are passion without predudice xx

View user profile

8 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Thu May 30, 2013 3:23 am

Honey-Bee

The Boss
The Boss
Thank you guys I went through a hard time off other kids for playing with mlps but haters are gonna hate won't let it get me down I think maybe that why I made this forum and MLP Fan-World so if anyone who loves MLP as much as I do can have a place to come to and share that love with other collectors who love them too Wink

I love what I've started here and I really hope over time it gets massive and we become the best pony forum out there there's loads of other pony forums out there and they are no competition to us as we are all about a different meaning I know we all our ponies and I think that its great that we get along no matter what gen anypony collects. Fan-World means the world to me and I will try give you guys all my best pony work xxxxx

View user profile

9 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Brian I'm going to a Christmas memorial service next Saturday.would you mind if I put a Christmas star on the tree for your sister?The stars stay on the tree inside the church all over Christmas .I also collect certain ponies because of my babies Cheerilees (my friend brought me 2 baby ones when daisy was born one for her and one for me) Daisy's was placed inside her coffin with her and mine lives on the shelf with my girls photos.the same friend brought holly a roola toola and me a mommy one as she could only get one baby from the shop.I brought a matching one from eBay.holly was buried with her roola toola.piggle aka Paul buys me a new pony on each of the girls birthdays and angelversarys.i find ponies always make me smile I've very lucky to have my 4 boys but I miss my 4 girls and Ryan every day.xx

View user profile

10 Re: Fan-Worlds Story on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:20 am

Honey-Bee

The Boss
The Boss
Hi honey

I don't mind that all that is a very lovely idea to do on the churches christmas tree please feel free to do so. I'm sorry to hear about your lost of your baby angels they be in heaven now with my sister playing ponies and watching over us *hugs never know they might even have the real ponies in heaven looking after them. I think its lovely your hubby buys you ponies on them dates and is supportive of your collection of MLP's *hugs xxx

View user profile

11 MLP are not just girls toys on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 am

mlp are not just girls toys, they are just multi coloured horses - suitable for boys and girls Smile beautiful story bee Smile Very Happy Very Happy 

View user profile

12 beautiful stories on Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 pm

these beautiful stories are touching my heart Smile much love to all of you  Like a Star @ heaven I love you 

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum