LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

Just as the title says

Tickets went on sale at 7pm last night and can be brought from here

www.freewebstore.org/ukponycon

also, as this is a very special ponycon year (10 years!!!) the first 100 people to purchase either an Adult Weekend, 1 Day Stall or Weekend Stall shall get a limited edition, 10th Anniversary UK PonyCon Goodie Bag and T-Shirt FREE!

What an amazing offer!!!

2UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Tue May 28, 2013 2:43 am

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

I got mine yesterday weekend end pass for both days Wink think I get a free gift bag with a T-shirt. Still in two minds to have a stall or not I've got a few ponies I have been saving for it but the thing is how can I have a stall and do some shopping need to think this one out a little xx

Might put them on ebay instead. Xx

3UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 am

sparkler

Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

you need a stall helper, bee ;-)

bought our tickets too! woohoo! bring on september! ...ah, wait - still a pile of ponies to clean for my stall *sigh*

4UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Yeah that be good but am still in two minds to have a stall for both days or just the one day and if just one day what one be the best day to have a stall. I've got a good few G1 ponies as well I've been saving for this. Also I think it be a great idea if I get pony bags made up with fan-worlds logo on it so if someone buys a pony/ponies from my stall I can give them a small shopping bag to put it in. Also been thinking of having other things for sale like candles with our logo on it and a free business card with the link on the forum on it. Xx

5UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

that sounds like a good idea Smile maybe just have a stall for one day and have shopping day the other Very Happy

6UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 am

Ravengusty

I'm going to be doing lots of pony shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopping yaaaay

I can't wait, buying tickets when I get paid, hotel is booked, and trainline.com is gonna send me deals nearer the time so I'm cooking with gas! Yeh baby!

Can you tell I'm excited? affraid Laughing Shocked

7UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Empty Re: UK Ponycon tickets now on sale!!! Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 am

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Lol me to can't wait its gonna be awesome Wink x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]