LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Like snails? Please come have a look at my Facebook page :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

Hi all Smile

As some of you know I have run The Snail Shelter now for about 20 years. I take in and rehome unwanted Giant African Land Snails and other invertebrates, such as stick insects and tarantulas. 

I had a Bravehost website but they don't seem to want to provide that for me free any more, so last year I opened a new website and a Facebook page. 

I'm trying to raise awareness again on the care of snails - all species, not just Africans - and that the Shelter is still open. I've been pretty low key for a while as I've had a heck of a lot going on in my personal life. 

The page is also where I show of my photos of snails, any interesting links, and answer any questions that are asked. I'm more than happy for people to post there own pics and snail related links too!

If you like snails, or know someone who does, please like and share the page, which can be found here - 

https://www.facebook.com/TheSnailShelter

Thank you all in advance Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum