LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) Empty Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Today I finished my second custom!!!  Very Happy 

I bought days ago a fakie very cheap, as she has an open mouth I thought that she could be a great daughter for my G3 Coconut Cream  Smile 

I want to make the dad, I want a G3 white pony with open mouth also (like Periwinkle) but here is difficult to find G3 ponies, so I will have to wait... Neutral

Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) 100_2921a

Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake1
Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake2
Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake3
Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake4
Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake5
Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake6

And here with her mother Coconut Cream  Very Happy 
Her name is "Cocorange Cupcake" because her mom has the word coco in her name and a cake/pie in her cutie mark, and orange because I imagine for her a dad with the name Jamie D'Orange Laughing  (he is the custom that I would like to make when I find a bait with the Periwinkle Pose  geek)

Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) CocorangeCupcake7

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

Aww so pretty she's lovely x

3Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) Empty Re: Cocorange Cupcake, my second Custom =) Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Thank you!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum