LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new pony room - in progress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My new pony room - in progress Empty My new pony room - in progress Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

I am in the middle of moving house. This means one thing (apart from my gorgeous little boy being able to have his own room) Pony room! Well it will double as my bedroom when Corey is six months old as at the moment I sleep in his room.

This is an in progress pic - few boxes opened, couple of shelves up, and Geoff the skeleton has his man bag already and looks happier for it  Laughing I also have a new dressing table/computer desk, well new to me - chuffed as heck with it as now I have somewhere proper for my PC and jewellry Very Happy

My new pony room - in progress 1530484_10153705869825615_409401515_n

2My new pony room - in progress Empty Re: My new pony room - in progress Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 am

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Ohhh!! Wooww!! Congrats! I would love to have a pony room  Very Happy 

I´m using now my bedroom to display my ponyes, and thanks god that my collection is very small because I already haven´t very much more place to ponies  geek

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum