LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

HI everyone

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HI everyone Empty HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 am

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

Hi i'm 33 and have only just started collecting and i mean literally in the last 3 months. My fiance encouraged me after i moved in with him and i confessed i still had my childhood collection, since then i have been making up for lost time so much so that the wedding fund may become the pony fund Embarassed
I collect G1 as thats what i grew up with but i also love G4 and have even got my fiance into watching FIM
I'm looking forward to meeting u all and would appreciate any tips or advice u have on restoring customizing etc. The last pony i restored was Cotton Candy when i was 8, she had lost her tail so i replaced it with pink wool haha i just couldnt bare the thought that she might feel less pretty than the other ponies!
So u can see i need help x

2HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 am

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

hi! hope you have loved your first 3 months of collecting! I made my baby shaggy a wool tail once Very Happy

3HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 am

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

I'm glad i'm not the only one who did that haha. absolutely i'm loving it, it's like xmas ecerytime the post man comes Very Happy x

4HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 am

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

I love waiting for the postman! always feel a bit sad when he just walks past or delivers me junk mail Sad

5HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 am

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Hi
Welcome To The Forum.

Ponypost is the best. I never thought of using wool for ponies with no tails what a great idea though <3 it Smile

I use to make pony dress for mine and cover up they never had a tail made them look pretty that way lol.

Custom making and restoring can be hard depending on what you wanna do there's a place on the forums home page for help with custom ponies and pony art work I will post a few threads together once I get chance sweetie Wink

Love bee xx

6HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Hi Rainbow Jewel!! nice to meet you Smile

7HI everyone Empty Re: HI everyone Tue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

Thank you I look forward to reading any advise u can give
Nice to meet u all x