LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fizzy's introduction

+3
catfores09
Valerie - JM
Fizzy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fizzy's introduction Empty Fizzy's introduction Sun May 19, 2013 4:47 am

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

Hi all
well here's my introduction Smile Im 28 years old and have had ponies in my life for as long as I can remember. When I was 7 years old my dad passed away and the strongest memories that I have of him mainly involve him buying me ponies so in a way I collect them to help keep his memory alive - and also because I love ponies!!!!

Baby Northstar has the most sentimental value to me as she is the last pony I remember my dad getting me.
I started actively collecting again back in 2003 after my friend and I got talking about ponies and discovered that we both still had out collections - and after winning baby bow tie on ebay, pony fever had well and truly set in.

I don't know exactly how big my collection is, its around the 800 mark at the moment. I'll always be a g1 girl at heart but I am a collector of all generations and love them all. My biggest grail ponies are a piggy pony and Brazil Bow Tie.

My favourite pony is Fizzy and I'm currently collecting an army of Fizzy customs Smile

2Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Sun May 19, 2013 5:44 am

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Wowwww 800 ponies!!!

I have 30 aprox Laughing

You have a beautiful story I love you

3Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 am

catfores09

wow fizzy we need collection pics Very Happy

4Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Tue May 21, 2013 4:45 am

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

I will try and get some pics uploaded later tonight Very Happy

5Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Tue May 21, 2013 6:09 am

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

Hi Fizzy

Wow very jelous of your collection. i only recently got Fizzy but i always loved her dizzy happy personality. A very pretty pony to be obsessed by lol Smile

6Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 am

peppermintcrunch

peppermintcrunch

Love your story, very touching! Looking forward to getting to know you. Do you hang out at any other pony communities?

7Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Tue May 21, 2013 7:31 am

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

thanks all. just put my collection pics up! I mainly hang out on the uk ponycon website, but im also a member of mlptp and mlparena too, im just not as active on there

8Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Tue May 21, 2013 10:19 am

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

<3 fizzy she is one of the first ponies I got from ebay when I started to collect again Wink xx

9Fizzy's introduction Empty Re: Fizzy's introduction Sun May 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Ligress

Welcome Fizzy! Thats awesome you can keep him alive in your heart by collecting! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum