LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's my small collection

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's my small collection Empty Here's my small collection Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Ravengusty

So here is a pic of my small collection admittedly I've added about 10 ponies since this was taken but I'm waiting till my arena swap is over before I take a new one hehe. Can't wait till Ponycon when I can add to my collection. I love my ponies each and every one but particularly Bouncy, Bright Eyes, Secret Star, Sundance, Peachy and Mimic.

Very Happy

Here's my small collection 015_210

2Here's my small collection Empty Re: Here's my small collection Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:54 am

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

I love Bright eyes, also I'm so jelous of your Mimic i really want all the TE ponies but she's always so expensive. Such pretty ponies thank you for sharing x

3Here's my small collection Empty Re: Here's my small collection Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 am

Ravengusty

My Mimic was £46 she's a rehair, I still have a few TEs to get yet x

4Here's my small collection Empty Re: Here's my small collection Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Wow love your collection Wink

My Mimic was £80 from a pony pal on here through FB she has nothing wrong with her at all was buzzing when I got her still am lol. My Bright Eyes has loads of brown stains on her though from the red in hair bleeding through so she's under the sun-fading treatment atm.. I can't wait for ponycon as well gonna be so good x

5Here's my small collection Empty Re: Here's my small collection Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Awww your picture is so cute!!

What pony is the one on the right with white body and red hair? (it is between a white pony w/ blue hair and a purple pony, I think...) I love it!! I love you

6Here's my small collection Empty Re: Here's my small collection Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

I'm jealous of Bright Eyes too! The only TE I don't yet have Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum