LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy from Arizona USA!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy from Arizona USA!  Empty Howdy from Arizona USA! Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 am

Smiles-N-Sunshine

Smiles-N-Sunshine

I enjoyed watching G3 videos with my grandaughters, and adore Friendship is Magic... which in turn led to a love of all things Pony!

I've started collecting toys, and have an interest in rehabilitating and/or customizing the "well loved" ponies that can be found on ebay for a steal.

Other than that, I have a small farm (Smiles-N-Sunshine Farm) with chickens, ducks, turkeys, and rabbits; and a full-time job as well.

See y'all around! Cheers! Very Happy

Bryan Smith

Last edited by Smiles-N-Sunshine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added real name :))

2Howdy from Arizona USA!  Empty Re: Howdy from Arizona USA! Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Hi Smiles-N-Sunshine

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

I think its cool you and your grandaughters share your love of ponies together Wink also a farm that sounds like great fun to do bet it keeps you on your toes lol Wink x

3Howdy from Arizona USA!  Empty Re: Howdy from Arizona USA! Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Welcome Smiles-N-Sunshine!!!! sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]