LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here at last!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here at last! Empty Here at last! Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 am

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

Hi all Smile

It's taken me forever to get online but I'm here now Smile

I'm Pinkamena. I've been a member of the Arena and TP for several years, haven't been online much recently though due to personal issues.

I have been collecting ponies on and off for nearly thirty years, and have a collection of about 800 ponies, although I haven't counted for a long, long time! My fave gen is G1, although my goal is to get one of every pony ever released. Plus all the Nirvanas and prototypes...this is a life loing hobby! Laughing My fave pony is Gingerbread, and I have a good sized Twinkle Eye army - I adore them I love you

I'm expecting my first child in October so sadly some of my ponies are having to go into storage to make way for baby Corey.

I'm hoping to make Ponycon for the first time ever this year, hopefully Corey lets me!

2Here at last! Empty Re: Here at last! Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Rainbow Jewel

Rainbow Jewel

Nice to meet u, welcome to the forum.
Twinkle eyes are my absolute favourites my goal is to collest them all by in my search i keep coming across new ponies i never knew existed but now must have! haha. I'm also going to my first ever ponycon this year i'm so excited.
Congratulations on expecting your first child how exciting Smile and i hope u can make it to ponycon x

3Here at last! Empty Re: Here at last! Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 am

sparkler

Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

oh, Pinkamena - congratulations!!!!

hope you can make it to ponycon! baby sparkler was born 2/3 weeks after the 2011 ponycon ;-) and everything was fine (baby proudheartkitty unfortunately was born a couple of days before ponycon that year...) lets see what baby corey decides to do!

sparkler xx

4Here at last! Empty Re: Here at last! Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Welcome Pinkamena!!! sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum