LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

» I don´t know if it is the correct place to post this, I searched an "art" subforum but I didn´t find it Embarassed Please feel free to move this topic Wink«

Hi!

I was trying to make a handmade & photoshop drawing, it is the first time I combine drawing + computer, so I still have a lot to learn  Cool 

I choose this style because I love the NewBorn Cuties plushies and tiny toys I love you 

So, if anybody wants a NewBorn please fill the form, I love to practise Wink
It can be a "custom" pony or a Hasbro one, I will try to do my best Very Happy

For now I will take only 4 requests per batch  Embarassed 
So please wait until the plots are free again to post the form. Wink 

» FORM «

Pony Name:
Earth, Unicorn, Pegasus or Alicorn:
Reference Picture and Description:
Color of Heart:
Color of Contours:
With or Without Cloud & Rainbow:
Rainbow on the Lef or Right Side:

» EXAMPLES «

I will make a big size picture and one appropriate for the signature Smile

For Signatures

NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VStarCatcherRainbowFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VSweetieBelleRainbowFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VDesertRoseRainbowFIRMA
NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VDenimBlueRainbowFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VStrawberrySurpriseFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) VBreezieFIRMA
NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) SunnyDazeFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) MistletoeFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) CoconutCreamFIRMA
NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) CloverFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) HyacinthFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) BananaSurpriseFIRMA
NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) MidnightSunFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) StarlightFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) InklingFIRMA
NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) DracoFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) Jenn77FIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) DaringSymphonyFIRMA

Big Size

Spoiler:

» SLOTS «

1-
2-
3-
4 -

» PICKUPS «

- Moongate Memorabilia

NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) BabyNectarFIRMANewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) PandaFIRMA

Big Size:

Spoiler:

NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) EVOLUTION

Last edited by Valerie - JM on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moongate Memorabilia

Moongate Memorabilia

I am not certain if this is possible. Can you give it a try? They are so cute!

Pony Name: Baby Nectar
Earth, Unicorn, Pegasus or Alicorn: Pony Pal
Reference Picture and Description: Blue and White Panda markings
Color of Heart: none
Color of Contours:
With or Without Cloud & Rainbow: with cloud and rainbow
Rainbow on the Left or Right Side: Right Side

Thank you,
Moongate Memorabilia

http://stores.ebay.com/moongatememorabilia

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Moongate Memorabilia wrote:I am not certain if this is possible.  Can you give it a try?  They are so cute!

Pony Name: Baby Nectar
Earth, Unicorn, Pegasus or Alicorn: Pony Pal
Reference Picture and Description: Blue and White Panda markings
Color of Heart: none
Color of Contours:
With or Without Cloud & Rainbow: with cloud and rainbow
Rainbow on the Left or Right Side: Right Side

Thank you,
Moongate Memorabilia

Hi!

Do you have a reference picture? that would help me a little Wink

What is a pony pal? Embarassed and for the color of heart you wrote "none" you mean you want a white heart? because I cant change the lines, so the pony will have a heart

cat

Moongate Memorabilia

Moongate Memorabilia

Baby Stripes and Nectar

This is a link to photos. A white heart would be fine. Thanks for trying this!

If it will not work I would like to have a black and white panda marked Pegasus with a red and white striped tail, red heart and black contours.

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Moongate Memorabilia your ponies are done, I uploaded them in the first post in the "pickups" section.

Hope you like them Wink

6NewBorn Cuties: Free Drawings for the members of the forum :) Empty Panda Ponies Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 am

Moongate Memorabilia

Moongate Memorabilia

Awwww! They are adorable! You are an amazing artist!! Am I allowed to use them in a signature on forums? Is there some way to copy and save them?

Thank you so much!

Moongate Memorabilia

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Moongate Memorabilia wrote:Awwww!  They are adorable!  You are an amazing artist!! Am I allowed to use them in a signature on forums?  Is there some way to copy and save them?  

Thank you so much!

Moongate Memorabilia

I´m glad you liked them Smile

Yes, you can use the ponies where you want Wink

You just have to make a right clik over the pics and then you will see the option "save as"

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

just trying if my signature is showed Wink

Moongate Memorabilia

Moongate Memorabilia

Great! I saved them! Thanks again! Love the signature

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Moongate Memorabilia wrote:Great!  I saved them!  Thanks again!  Love the signature

Thanks! We activated the signatures today, for that reason I made a post to try it lol

If you want you can add one for yourself in your profile options Wink

Moongate Memorabilia

Moongate Memorabilia

Thank you, I was just trying to add profile information and I could not see where to save it.

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

you have to click on "register" to save the changes Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]