LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ

+2
Fizzy
Valerie - JM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Hi!

I´m Valeria Lila, in english Valerie Lilac (yes, like the color Laughing )

I´m from Argentina, my language is Spanish. I learned English in the high school, many times I need the help of the Google translator, so sorry if my english isn´t very clear Embarassed

I collected My Little Pony toys in my childhood, when I was in the elementary school the Generation 2 ponies were very easy to find in all the toy shops of my country, so the half of my classmates had ponies and I fell in love with them Smile

Then the Generation 3 came, but I was in the high school, and in those years I didn´t buy ponies, so now I´m trying to buy some G3 ponies, because I really like them I love you

My enthusiasm for the ponies started again 2 years ago when in the facebook game that I play, Pet Society, were released ponies. Sadly the game will be off-line on June 14 Crying or Very sad

Here my fave ponies in the game and my pet Wink

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ FIRMA3COLLECTIONS

I like the new tv show MLP Friendship is Magic, but I like more the old style drawings and toys (anyway I would like to have some G4 ponies too Laughing )

In the last three months I painted the grey shelves of my room for my G2 ponies (that I had in the closet) and for my new G3 that I bought in an argentinian virtual shop.

Here some pictures of my ponies and shelves Smile

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ COLECCIONPONIES1
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ COLECCIONPONIES2
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ COLECCIONPONIES3
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES2-1
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES3-1
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES4-1
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES5-1
ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ G3PONIES6

I received this plushie as gift the last Christmas, I love it!! ♥️

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ SWEETIEBELLEBABY

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ CASITAS-1

And here my dreams.... I would like to buy more white G3 ponies, the little figurine of baby Sweetie Belle and a Shining Armor toy (the last two are difficult to find in my country Crying or Very sad )

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ RLDREAMS2lilac

And well, that is all Laughing

ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ F9542829fd4f

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

you have some beautiful ponies! i love how they are displayed in the little house shelves Very Happy

catfores09

awesome collection. nice to meet you x

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Welcom To Fan-World Valerie Very Happy

Wow that's an amazing collection of ponies I really love the little doll house shelves as well Wink x

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Thanks you all for the nice comments ღ(•‿•)ღ ♥ Hi everypony! ♥ ღ(•‿•)ღ 262a28a1

peppermintcrunch

peppermintcrunch

Love the pictures.

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

peppermintcrunch wrote:Love the pictures.

Thank you! Smile

Ligress

Hi there! Oh gosh I didnt think Id ever fall in love with g2s but you are helping! Some of those are just cool!

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Ligress wrote:Hi there! Oh gosh I didnt think Id ever fall in love with g2s but you are helping! Some of those are just cool!

Laughing

I really like them! maybe because they are my childhood ponies? I remember that the first time that I saw G3 in a shop I thought WTF??? What have they made to my ponies Shocked but now I love the other generations too Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum