LittlePony Fan-World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LittlePony Fan-World

The Wonderful World Of Hasbro's MyLittlePony Is Here For All You Pony Fans Out There.. Be A Part Of The Magic Register Today And Join In On All The Pony Chat Here At LittlePony Fan-World The Best Place To Be In All Of PonyLand :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony 30th Anniversary Competition!

+4
Spirited_Pony
Valerie - JM
Fizzy
Honey-Bee
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

To help celebrate the anniversary of MLP Fan-World will be holding a massive free giveaway competition with amazing pony prizes to be won.

The rules are as follows you can only enter once. we ask you to keep it clean please. Also there is a theme for the competition the theme is 30 years of all things MLP! The competition starts next month on the 14th of June and the deadline date is August the 31st 2013. You can send your entries into the Fan-Worlds Judges at this email address Fan-World-HQ@hotmail.com This competition is gonna be our biggest to date there is 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th prizes to be won along with 3 lucky runner up prizes as well Smile

Some Ideas of Things To Enter:
Posters pony cupcakes art customs poems anything at all you can think of. But we do ask you all to keep it clean as everyone who enters will be placed in our hall of fame to show the world your amazing pony work. If you need any more info please feel free to ask!?!

Fan-World Be Apart Of The Great And Powerful World Of My Little Pony Lxxove The Team At HQ xx

Last edited by Honey-Bee on Sun May 19, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #Spelling)

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

Fanworld always does amazing competitions! everyone should enter them! Very Happy

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Fizzy wrote:Fanworld always does amazing competitions! everyone should enter them! Very Happy

We sure try to have the best competitions will up load some pictures of all prizes in a moment Wink x

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

People from Argentina can join the competition? Laughing geek

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

The Competition Is Opened Worldwide All Winner's Prizes Will Be Sent Out WorldWide Free P&P To So Its Not One To Miss!!

Competitions Don't Come Along Like This AnyWhere Else;) x

You Guys Are In For A Treat We Have Some Fab Prizes Up For Grabs xx

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Great!! I will start to think what to do sunny

Spirited_Pony

Spirited_Pony

Oh wow! Would be interesting to do this one!

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

I am trying to upload pics of some of the prizes just now guys its gonna be a massive free give away xx

Ravengusty

30th anniversary cool, would an updated variant custom be ok, like say someone made a TAF version of a pony with different hair colour and symbol colours?

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

@-Ravengusty yeah that should be fine as long as its clean a kid friendly as everyone who takes part gets put into our hall of fame Wink xx

Ravengusty

Okey dokey where do I sign up?

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

I think that signups start on 1st of June, but you can always start your entry earlier if you have an idea what to do. i've no clue what I am going to enter, don't think i'll ever produce better than my last entry - i used all my good ideas up on that lol

Ravengusty

I think I'll start drawing some ponies hehehe.

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Hey guys you can send your entries into the judges at this email address Fan-World-HQ@hotmail.com

You can send your entries to us at the start of June like Fizzy has said. Also fizzy your entry for the easter competition was awesome so I can see why you are finding it hard to come up with ideas for this. But I am sure you will come up with another great idea Wink x

Fizzy

Fizzy
Fundraising Co-Ordinator
Fundraising Co-Ordinator

ah Bee you have more faith in my brain than I do lol. pictures of the prizes available are now up so all go and check them out!

sparkler

Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

without spamming - let me just say LOL Fizzy ;-)

badjuju86

badjuju86

I am looking into creating a design as we speak. Cant wait to finish for the world to see. - xox

http://badjuju86.wix.com/jujusboutique

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Sounds good badjuju86 can't wait to see what you come up with Wink xx

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

I´m happy that it ends on August 31, because I have no time this month, I have many University exams Sad

I have an idea in mind but I need time to make it Laughing

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Good luck with your University exams Valerie Smile

Yeah the deadline is the 31st of August gives you guys plenty of time to come up with something for the comp Wink x

Pinkamena

Pinkamena
Competition Assistant
Competition Assistant

I can't wait to see all the entries Smile

Valerie - JM

Valerie - JM
Art Assistant
Art Assistant

Yeah!! I sent my entry hours ago flower

Honey-Bee

Honey-Bee
The Boss
The Boss

Valerie - JM wrote:Yeah!! I sent my entry hours ago flower

Hi
Yeah I seen that :)thank you for entering the comp I sent you an email back :)myself and the competition judges have our work cut out trying to pick the winners as you guys are all that amazing at what you all been sending in <3 xx

Last edited by Honey-Bee on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

Ravengusty

I've sent in my entry Embarassed it's a story I love you I hope its acceptable it's an easy going story, i was inspired by a couple of childrens G1 pony books and a particular pony who definitely doesn't get enough credit.

xxx

badjuju86

badjuju86

Running a little behind but drawing up a design tonight - xox

http://badjuju86.wix.com/jujusboutique

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum